I have started getting this 403 error in my console:
The resource from “https://www.*************.co.uk/templates/g5_hydrogen/custom/css-compiled/com_breezingforms__selects” was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff). www.*********.co.uk
This is a relatively new thing, these files were working the other day. The message confuses me, I have tried to use the default Joomla! .htaccess file but that didn't change anything so now I'm not sure if it is .htaccess related or not.
I have used quite a lot of imports in my custom.css file, I was wondering if that could be the cause, but it seems like the error indicates otherwise. The only reason I thought that is because when inspecting element sometimes the incorrect file shows as having the css.