I am new in Joomla developement. I realy want to create a new-custom module suffix for some modules of my website, but i have some (maybe stupid) guestions.
1. In which file (css or less) are the module suffix classes located?
2. Should i create a new custom css or less file to put my new module suffix? and in which path should i save my new custom file?
3. Is there a guide (for dummies...) in which the right module suffix code is described??
1. There are several CSS files that the template & Gantry are using.
2. Yes, you should name your file rt_templatename-custom.css and put it in the template's css directory.
3. I don't know which template that you are using but go to
and select your platform and then select your template and go to features > module variations.
And the certain module looks like the attached picture.
But i want furthermore add a custom style for the header of the module. For example i want to put another font-family only for the titles of this module (without affecting the font family in the module content-text). I think this maybe the Header class of the module???
I use the Vermillion template with gantry.
Is it possible???
Thank you in advance...
Sorry for my english (the module is in greek language).