Anna, I've logged in and things are definitely not installed right. I'm sorting through the items now and checking everything.
The things missed are...
Log into the phpBB3 Administration Control Panel. Change the following settings:
* General → Server configuration → Load settings → Recompile stale style components to Yes
* General → Server configuration → Security Settings → Allow php in templates to Yes
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
* Go to the System → Module Management → Administration Control Panel.
* Select General in the Module management list.
* At the bottom, type ROKBB3 then press the "Create new module" button.
* Make sure "Module enabled" is selected.
* After module creation, enter the newly created category called ROKBB3.
* Now we can add Afterburner and other templates for configuration. There is a list at the bottom right, where you can select the module. Scroll down for Afterburner to add it for configuration.
* Press "Add module"
* Repeat last two steps with "Global Configuration" module.
* After adding it. Press "Enable" button to make the module active.
* Now go to the "General" tab at the top. At the bottom of the modules there is a ROKBB3 category. You can now select the Afterburner template and configure it's options.
You did an install of RokBB3, but not in the right place. The directions are very clear and need to be followed.
The Afterburner Style control panel ended up under the Board Configuration menu listed as Global Configuration.