0
Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    • edfel's Avatar
    • edfel
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Posts: 584
    • Thanks: 0

    Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Hi there:

      Dunno, if this is possible to be answered now but would like to know if the template will support communities apps. For example, JomSocial as Tachyon did back in Feb.

      TIA
      8)
    • Apache 2.4.23 | PHP 7.0.10 | MySQL 5.5.50 | RHEL 6.8
      Joomla 3.6.2
    • Andy Miller's Avatar
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Posts: 9918
    • Thanks: 92
    • Web Kahuna

    Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • The Focus of this template is going to be RokGallery.
    • edfel's Avatar
    • edfel
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Posts: 584
    • Thanks: 0

    Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Thank you very much for the reply Andy! Will then work with Tachyon for my migration to Jomsocial.

      8)
    • Apache 2.4.23 | PHP 7.0.10 | MySQL 5.5.50 | RHEL 6.8
      Joomla 3.6.2
    • Arnaud's Avatar
    • Arnaud
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Posts: 102
    • Thanks: 0

    Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • William E Dooley wrote:
      Whew, glad I found this update. Now my finger and the F5 gets a break - for a little while at least. :shock:
      Me too :cheesy:
  • Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • politicaboricua wrote:
      Hi there:

      Dunno, if this is possible to be answered now but would like to know if the template will support communities apps. For example, JomSocial as Tachyon did back in Feb.

      TIA
      8)

      You don't need RT to add the styling for JS. You can edit the template very easy to match the look of your own template.
    • Ed Gibson's Avatar
    • Ed Gibson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Posts: 146
    • Thanks: 3

    Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Alex Devine wrote:
      politicaboricua wrote:
      Hi there:

      Dunno, if this is possible to be answered now but would like to know if the template will support communities apps. For example, JomSocial as Tachyon did back in Feb.

      TIA
      8)

      You don't need RT to add the styling for JS. You can edit the template very easy to match the look of your own template.


      Alex - "Very easy" is what I'm seeking! Is there a tutorial avail for this? If not, perhaps you'd be willing to create one? An example using the new template being released today might be good.
    • My alter-ego wishes he had RocketThemes!
  • Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • :mrgreen: few hours to go..!
    • Netider Hosting- Powerful CloudLinux based Hosting for you..
      Netider Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

      Domains for sale: CloudPlatform.co | CloudInstant.com | 247Reply.com | HTMLMagic.com | AjaxDevelopers.com/net
  • Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • i cant wait .... .!
  • Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Ed Gibson wrote:
      Alex Devine wrote:
      politicaboricua wrote:
      Hi there:

      Dunno, if this is possible to be answered now but would like to know if the template will support communities apps. For example, JomSocial as Tachyon did back in Feb.

      TIA
      8)

      You don't need RT to add the styling for JS. You can edit the template very easy to match the look of your own template.


      Alex - "Very easy" is what I'm seeking! Is there a tutorial avail for this? If not, perhaps you'd be willing to create one? An example using the new template being released today might be good.

      I have created a few this is the most recent, 90% complete.

      Due to me using another provider i have sent the link via PM for you to look at.

      Regards
    • JeromeR's Avatar
    • JeromeR
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Posts: 511
    • Thanks: 0

    Re: DISCUSS: Slight Delay on July Joomla Template Release

    Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • How long still?

      It's 10:30 in the morning here in South Africa!
    • "A new Image for old Idea"

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds