Zephyr, the August 2010 Template Club release, features an impressive assortment of stylistic tools, ranging from its completely Transparent Base, to an extensive array of Color Chooser controls. The template is the first to offer MegaMenu functionality for the Fusion Menu, with Grouped Child Items and Inline Modules as its most noticeable features.
Built with the Gantry Framework, powerful features such as the 960 Grid System, iPhone Support, Smart Loading and many others are standard features by default with the Zephyr template, making it truly versatile and flexible.
Summary Features List:
* Gantry Framework
* Transparent Design
* Color Chooser with 12 Preset Styles
* Fusion with MegaMenu, and Splitmenu
* Custom Typography & JS Form Styling
* 68 Module Positions
* 24 Module Variations - 72 Combo Possibilities
* RocketTheme Extensions Styling
* 3rd Party Extensions Compatibility Styling
* FF 3.6, Safari 4, Opera 10.x, IE7-IE8 Compatible
* Limited IE6 Browser Compatibility
* Template RTL Support
* W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS 3 Valid
This one makes me feel like joining a whole new template club. It's finally a new approach on the design level that doesn't give me the impression that it's just another revamp of the current templates. Many people here wanted RT to head out in new design directions. It's finally come true for me with Zephyr.
It's gorgeous, versatile and highly customizable. Please proceed in this direction, guys and don't take a step back again with the next templates. You just made my day and put a huge smile on my face.